Sunday, May 15, 2011

Big Mushroom

                                           SOLD

I am going to let you in on a big secret. The only reason I go to the grocery store these days is to buy stuff to paint! I am so enjoying my commitment to create a painting a day, it kills me to go back to any aspect of my former life as, dare I say it,  a"homemaker!" The kids and my husband are a bit confused. Oh well. They will figure it out! In the meantime, here is my entry for this week's Daily Paint Works challenge - to paint a vegetable from life. What's for dinner??.... reservations!

1 comment:

  1. This mushroom is way too pretty to eat. Love your choice of colors and thick application of paint. Welcome to Fresh Painters! You paint lots of my favorite things. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete