Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dreama Cat

                                                  SOLD

This is my friend Jenny's cat.  I never would have thought to grab my camera and snap a photo of him, if it wasn't for the work of artist Dreama Tolle Perry. In truth, I am not much of a "cat person," but Perry paints cats all the time, and they are quite beautiful. She certainly has changed my perspective, as any good artist should. For the Daily Paintworks Challenge this week, we had to paint in the style of one of our favorite artist. So I am choosing Perry. While I didn't quite capture her style, she most certainly influenced the painting. If you'd like to see her gallery, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I am a cat girl and this is fabulous. Very difficult to paint WHITE and you did it very well!

    ReplyDelete