Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jessup's Neck

                                                    SOLD



I took myself out for a walk again. Nearly the end of February, and I was able to paint at the beach for hours in just a sweatshirt... unbelievable. I actually walked up the beach for a good 45 minutes before I found the perfect spot. I wanted to share with you my plein aire painting setup which has made getting out there so easy. I posted an image below and am sharing the link - Art Box and Panel from artist James Coulter - where you can purchase one if you are interested. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I also have this easel and absolutely love it. Funny thing, I posted about his easel yesterday. James is a popular guy! Love this beach scene -- and all your work. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete